If you’re looking to find the best grooming products then FURminator shampoo is definitely worth a look. Today we are going to look at some of their shampooing products.
FURminator have a range of grooming products, from brushes to nail care and shampoos/conditioners. Their products are known for their quality and are fairly popular amongst dog owners for this reason.
They have two different types of shampoos available, one of which offers deshedding and the other offers itch relief. The deshedding shampoo simply minimises the amount that your dog sheds and encourages a healthy coat. The itch relief shampoo is great for if your dog has any sort of skin irritation or even for seasonal allergies.
- Works to release dirt, debris and dander
- Non drying hypoallergenic formula
- Renourish and revitalise the hair shafts
This is the de-shedding shampoo that helps to reduce excessive shedding while giving your furry friend a healthy coat by removing any loose hairs, dirt, and dandruff. Shedding is in fact an important part of a dog’s life as it helps their coat with regrowth and seasonal changes. Most of the time shedding is related to seasonal changes, however, sometimes dogs can over shed due to their environment. Anxiety, boredom, and noise can all cause over shedding in a dog, as well as an inconsistent diet. This is where FURminator comes in, it helps to prevent unnecessary hair loss, but you should also look at making sure your dogs environment is as stress free and consistent as possible.
- Gentle formula for frequent use to quickly clean the coat and reduce odors between baths
- Enriched with Kava Extract and Aloe Vera
- Contains no parabens, artificial colors or chemical dyes
- Made in the USA
For little furry friends FURminator have a special puppy shampoo. The natural ingredients used are safe and gentle on your puppy’s soft coat and skin. The shampoo helps to promote healthy skin and a healthy coat from early on so that your puppy’s coat gets a healthy start in life. They can then progress onto FURminator’s other products when they are old enough.
- Helps reduce excess shedding without bathing
- Enriched with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and safflower seed oil
- Moisturises the coat and strengthens the hair shaft to help reduce shedding
- Contains no parabens, artificial colours or chemical dyes
- For use on dogs and cats over six weeks old
This deshedding waterless spray requires no bathing. The spray is a quick and more frequent way of ensuring that your dog’s coat is clean and healthy while also preventing any excess shedding and keeping your dog smelling nice and refreshed.
- Formulated to reduce itching from seasonal pet allergies and skin conditions
- Enriched with Calendula Extract, Chamomile, and Almond Oil
- Calms the itch of allergies, dry skin, and hot spots while leaving skin feeling rejuvenated and itch-free
- Contains no parabens, artificial colors, or chemical dyes
- For topical use on dogs and cats over 6 weeks old
FURminator also has a different type of shampoo that promotes itch relief. This natural shampoo reduces itching and irritation from skin irritation and seasonal allergies. The shampoo reduces irritation by calming itches, dry skin, and allergies while also leaving your dog with a health and shiny coat.
If you’re looking for a brush to groom your dog with then take a look at the slicker brush. The one above is the best seller on Amazon. Slicker brushes will also rid your dog of excess hair and limit shedding.
If you enjoyed this article you might also like to read about Best Dog Car Harness.